[Systems] Sugar on a Stick Problem

Marc Karasek marckarasek at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 09:10:06 EDT 2009

I am trying to get sugar on a stick to work on some old notebooks, toshiba
and fujitsu.

I have a 1GB usb stick.  I used liveusb to create the filesystem and also
burned the soas-boot cd for the systems (they do not have a boot from usb
option).

When I try to boot, it gets a squashfs read error on one system and has a
problem mounign the usb on another.  Do you think this is a asystem problem
with the notebooks or is something else going on?

/*************************
Marc Karasek
Troop 648 Asst Scoutmaster
Button Gwinnett Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner
Herder of Cats
God Bless

92-57 Bear
 _____