[Systems] logging info to email

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Mon Jul 20 03:28:30 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 19:47 +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 13:13 +0200, Marten Vijn wrote:

> > - mirror info (daily) (more on error)

Hi Bernie ,

First I got to many false positieves. After some tuning it is  more
relibale now.

How ever I get many errors on donwload2 (2-5 time) a day.

I get an empty file on http://download2.sugarlabs.org/.stamp

It always recovers after one or more hours.

I suspect a race condition in cron or something simmular.

Could take a look at it? or shall start directing the report to
the logging list, so you can see your self.

Kind regards,
Marten

Marten Vijn
linux 2.0.18 OpenBSD 3.6 FreeBSD 4.6