[Systems] Enabling https://translate.sugarlabs.org

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Thu Jul 2 04:25:09 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 06:31:13AM +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> And even then, rather than paying the pizzo (*) to the SSL mafia, we
> coul create our own Sugar Labs CA and install our certificate in the
> bundle used by Browse.  IIRC, OLPC was also doing this.
What about including the CACert one instead?
Sure, they're having (organisational) trouble again, but to be honest I
nevertheless trust them way more than any commercial CA.
BTW: Does Browse fall back to the system supplied CAs (/etc/ssl/certs)?
Debian already includes CACert and IIRC some others as well.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/