[Systems] sugar-jhbuild in Gitorious

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jan 20 22:41:09 EST 2009

Ciao,

I finally tracked down and fixed the reason why the sugar-jhbuild
project was causing Gitorious to die with a 500 Internal Server Error.

There were 2 records in table committerships referring to user_id=53,
which did not exist.  This would make the template engine blow up with
an exception while rendering the main project page.

The errant user_id belonged to a user who got locked out and had asked
to be deleted.  Now we know to be careful not to break referential
integrity if we ever need to hack the database again :-)

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/