[Systems] ASLO down?

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Tue Dec 8 13:42:08 EST 2009

Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>>> and it looks like the ILO is not fixed there ...
>> I can fix this around 6pmish today most likely.
>
> Thanks for saving us!  I'll be in town around 10pm. Please, keep me
> informed.

ILO should be reachable now (fixed vlan of the port it was plugged
into), so someone can also try that now.

If neither of those things work I can go to GNAPS early AM with someone
in the area, or this weekend, depending on how much this machine being
down sucks for the world.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny