[Systems] ASLO down?

Danny Clark dclark at fsf.org
Tue Dec 8 14:41:07 EST 2009

Daniel Clark wrote:
>>> I can fix this around 6pmish today most likely.
>> Thanks for saving us!  I'll be in town around 10pm. Please, keep me
>> informed.
>
> ILO should be reachable now (fixed vlan of the port it was plugged
> into), so someone can also try that now.
>
> If neither of those things work I can go to GNAPS early AM with someone
> in the area, or this weekend, depending on how much this machine being
> down sucks for the world.

Neither of these things worked, so looks like we need to go out to Quincy.

BTW are bernie and dogi the only sugar labs systems people in the Boston
/ Quincy area?

My colleague Ward (cure) points out that this could just be the BIOS set
to not power back up after a power cycle - although I vaguely remember
bernie looking at that and setting it properly.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny