[Systems] aslo-web went down

dfarning at sugarlabs.org dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Dec 5 07:22:59 EST 2009

Yes the freeze is related to the interaction of duplicity, gpg, and apache.  The machine got very sluggish during the back up.  At one point duplicity was using over 3G of cache.

The apache processes started building up, making the memory situation worse. I killed apache, and the memory held at between 80 and 60M free.