[Systems] SugarLabs wiki file upload glitch

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Sep 21 09:58:43 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Thanks for you email, I'd just pinged Walter (wasn't sure if you were
available). Attempting to upload is still giving me the same error
(and same temp directory) here today.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. Glad the SOMs are still useful. I've been making incremental
tweaks to my code, but a few more significant (I hope) things are on
the way. The one I'm currently working on is using a tree like
structure of SOMs to better fold the feature set. This 'should'
produce a measurably more stable final set with clearer/stronger
clusters.