[Systems] SugarLabs wiki file upload glitch

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Sep 21 08:54:09 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 19:23 +0100, Gary C Martin wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Sorry to mail directly again, I've tried to upload this weeks IAEP SOM
> image a couple of times today, and the wiki keeps reporting:
>
> 	Internal error
> 	Could not create directory "temp/6/6e".
>
> I'll try again later tonight (incase I just tried during some routine
> maintenance), but just thought I should mention incase it's disk
> space, or some directory permissions have gone astray.
>
> Regards,
> --Gary

Gary,

I have cced the systems list.  Walter changed a variable so that only
registered users can edit document.  I don't think that would have
affected uploads by you.  Please Let me know if the uploads work.

I want to thank you again for doing the SOMs.  They are providing some
great data point about the Sugar Labs community.

david