[Systems] Followup on Capacity Building Call

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 21:19:37 EDT 2008

Hi David,

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:28 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> That would be great! I have cced systems at lists.sugarlabs.org.  Whenever
> you are ready let us know and Bernie or Ivan can point ?.sugarlabs.org at
> the instance.

We are setting up a new server this weekend, once that is set up we'll set
up a zone for Moodle.

I've given you access to a ticket tracker where we will be coordinating the
work at http://www.solutiongrove.com/sk/tt/.

You are admin on that subsite so you can use the members tab to add new
members for who ever else needs access to put in tickets.

> What do you think would be a good name teaching.sugarlabs.org ,
> teachers.sugarlabs.org
>
> We have a couple of high schools in Indiana and Wisconsin who have also
> shown interest?  Does Amy B. work with SG or should I let her know what you
> are starting?

Amy Bisiewicz works for Boston Public Schools IT, not SG.  We were in a
class together at HGSE.  Is this in reference to the server work on the
service-learning curriculum?