[Systems] Followup on Capacity Building Call

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Oct 24 20:28:16 EDT 2008

That would be great! I have cced systems at lists.sugarlabs.org.  Whenever you
are ready let us know and Bernie or Ivan can point ?.sugarlabs.org at the
instance.

What do you think would be a good name teaching.sugarlabs.org ,
teachers.sugarlabs.org

We have a couple of high schools in Indiana and Wisconsin who have also
shown interest?  Does Amy B. work with SG or should I let her know what you
are starting?