[Systems] Local Sugar Labs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Tue Dec 2 01:53:00 EST 2008

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
>     For the subdomains, do we want many Google Apps instances where Rafael
>     and other national leaders can manage accounts autonomously?
>

> +1 for this option,.  can lower the admin overhead in this
> matter.

David, would you mind telling Rafael how to set it up?

> yep we can work on pages like we have in OLPC wiki but  we can give them
> a more prominent status linking those form the Sidebar,

I wonder if, within the same wiki, it would be possible to show a
different sidebar, default theme and maybe a different start page
depending on which domain gets used.

The Wikipedia seems to be doing that.  Let's ask some Mediawiki
experts on IRC.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/