[sugar-sur] [IAEP] Sugar Labs Finance Committee [Was Re: [SLOBS] Motion: To appoint Volunteer Laura Vargas as Sugar Labs Financial Manager [was Re: URGENT action needed]]

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Jue Sep 14 12:10:40 EDT 2017

Walter,

You might have lost my question about the Finance Committee
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Committees>. Is it
still active?

If you are the Liaison would it be your responsibility to keep the
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Finance up to date, right?

I would like to understand better and I appreciate your response in advance.

Regards,

Laura

> Dear SLOBS,
>
> It has just come to my attention Sugar Labs has a Finance Committee.
>
> Walter,
>
> You are currently referenced as the Sugar Labs Finance Committee Liaison
> <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Committees> in the
> SL committees wiki page, please confirm if such Committee is active and/or
> if any of this information needs to be deprecated.
>
> --
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good