[sugar-sur] [IAEP] Membership and Elections Committee - Elections 2017-2019 Update

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Mie Sep 13 15:49:49 EDT 2017

> "Looking on the archives seems Hrishi requested membership on December
> 18, 2017. I was not in the Membership Committee at the time" .
>

> The above date is 3 months in the future! 😊

Ups!  I meant December 18, 2016.

Thank you Caryl for the correction.

Sebastian had announce his Membership and Election's Committee on December
2, 2016 <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2016-December/019271.html> but
he looked it up and found Hirish's first application made on December 18,
2016.

Samson can you please check in your records?

Any reason why you did not add Hirish back on December 2016?

Regards

Laura