[sugar-sur] Membership and Elections Committee - Elections 2017-2019 Update

Samson Goddy samsongoddy en gmail.com
Mie Sep 13 01:33:35 EDT 2017

On Sep 13, 2017 2:01 AM, "Laura Vargas" <laura en somosazucar.org> wrote:

On Sep 11, 2017 4:51 PM, "Laura Vargas" <laura en somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Hello Committee and Community members,
>

> *Topics for discussion*
>
> 01 Ignacio,
>
> Your resignation
> <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2017-September/020036.html>to
> the board has a direct impact to current elections as *it would open a
> fifth seat for the Sugar Labs Oversight Board 2017-2019 period.  As long as
> you don't make a formal declination of your board seat, the Membership and
> Elections Committee will not consider the seat available for the 2017-2019
> elections.*

Samson,

Can you please share your opinion in this issue as well?

Sorry for replying late, i think Ignacio have not originally declared
himself out yet. So the seat isn't available until the next election.

Secondly laura, as you requested Hrishi actually applied for membership, he
has not gotten any reply or added today the list. I am still in Abuja for
my visa (Which i got) so i am away from my computer.

Please look into it.

Regards

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good