[somos-azucar] [IAEP] Translation Manual (in Spanish)

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Vie Oct 25 00:37:34 EDT 2013

Hello again and thanks to everybody that has contributed with a
reference, link or advice to the upcoming Manual!

As a first step to make it easy to new translators to understand the
Sugar translation process, we are working on a basic diagram that
summarizes the steps that the translators must follow.

There is one missing step, "to create a new Pootle account", since
this option is not currently available on the platform. Still, it may
be necesary to include it, so please share any advice on how and where
on the diagram this may be included.

Please give any feedback you may consider relevant. I'm attaching the
.pdf and the .odg files in case anybody want to make changes into the
diagram directly.

Thanks in advance for all the help!