[somos-azucar] Custom implementations (was: Re: Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9)

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 27 15:22:51 EDT 2013

Sorry about that.

Could you please generate your patch using:

git diff > blah.patch

or

diff -rup [old] [new]

or

git format-patch HEAD^

I cannot apply the patch as it is currently formatted (or the previous
one). Thx.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs