[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Lun Mayo 13 23:53:27 EDT 2013

El 13/05/13 15:48, Walter Bender escribió:
> Sebastian,
>
> The feedback is helpful. Thanks.
>
> From looking at the document, I see it is Sugar 0.94 they are testing.
> Is that correct? Do you know what version so the activities they are
> testing? Any way to get access to some log files for the activities
> that did not load, e.g., Turtle?

Hi Walter,
Indeed we're basing in Sugar v0.94. Here is a link to the technical notes:
http://pe.sugarlabs.org/go/Hexoquinasa/v0.9

I've added activity versions to that page.

With regard to accessing logs, as part of the Sugar Network shell
plugin, when an activity fails, the user is presented with a "report
failure" dialog. If he so chooses he may then send the report along with
the logs. However we haven't received failure reports from Turtle Art
[1]. Here's how that list looks with reports, from the Physics activity [2].

[1]
http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity&reports
[2] http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.physics&reports

This is from alsroot's Contributor's Hub.

It is our intention that the Sugar Network project will help users with
support and developers with direct feedback from the field.

Regards,
Sebastian