[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9
sebastian en fuentelibre.org
Lun Mayo 13 14:56:11 EDT 2013
Hello friends and hackers of Sugar Network,
This is to share with you official feedback by the Ministry of Education
of Peru with
regard to Hexoquinasa, a downstream distribution of the Sugar Labs
reference deployment platform with access to the Sugar Network.
The plan as coordinated with DIGETE is to release a new version by Fri
24th of May.
The new version will get testing in the field by a select group of DATs
It is worth noting:
- Most feedback is about activities
- VNC Launcher activity fails to find system x11vncserver binaries.
- Some feedback is vague and might require further inquiry /
testing ("Turtle Art crashes").
- Some feature requests outside our field of action (i.e. sharing
in paint and labyrinth)
- Some activities fail on close (Physics ends with signal 6).
Additionally to the items listed in the report:
- Mesh (or ad hoc) icons are not present in neighbourhood view.
- Test sharing between XO1 and XO1.5
- Sugar Network cache policy was discussed. They would like "to run
activities from server"
to avoid filling user disk.
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se depurÃ³ un adjunto no texto...
Nombre: 117-Informe Lalo (10-05-13).docx
TamaÃ±o: 111791 bytes
Desc: no disponible
Más información sobre la lista de distribución sugar-sur