[somos-azucar] [Urgente] Re: Tenemos que trabajar en la configuración regional glibc inmediatamente

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress en gmail.com
Jue Oct 20 00:13:55 EDT 2011

2011/10/19 Rubén Rodríguez <ruben en gnu.org>

> > Attached is a rough draft of the quz_PE glibc locale.
>
> I've patched it into the eglibc and locales packages, and it works
> (although there is a missing " on line 68).

I'll look for that and fix it.

> BTW, We've found this http://lh.2xlibre.net/locale/quz_PE/
> I don't know if it is related to the file you provided or if it was
> already discussed, but I thought it could be useful if not.

That website was created by Claude Paroz (one of the Gnome i18n/L10n
leaders, but unfortunately not the glibc maintainer).  Claude set up the
blank quz_PE locale and his tool is quite useful (for instance, it
calculates the Unicode character strings needed).  I inserted the text that
is present in the draft glibc locale for quz_PE there, as he set it up for
me, I think only I can edit it.

Claude has been very helpful in other ways as well.  He created the OLPC
"release set" on the Gnome L10n server (called Damned Lies), and gave me the
ability to maintain it so it is easy to track completion of Gnome packages
used in OLPC builds.

http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/olpc/

cjl