[somos-azucar] Reunión sober auspicio fiscal SFC - Sugar Labs / Local Labs (was: Re: [SLOBS] meeting announcement)

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Jue Dic 1 19:33:10 EST 2011

Hi,
We could not be there for the last meeting. Another meeting with SFC
officials
has been scheduled in 15 hours (Fri 2 Dec 15.00UTC on #sugar-meeting [*])
[*] http://chat.sugarlabs.org/

Laura Vargas has posted two questions for SLOBs we can discuss at
tomorrow's
meeting:

/[1] Existe un formato o procedimiento requerido
para obtener status como proyecto "oficial" de la
comunidad Sugar Labs? Leo la wiki, pero no me
queda claro.

Is there a procedure/documentation required in
order to get status as an "official" Sugar Labs
Project? I already read the wiki, couldn't figure
it out.

[2] Tienen los proyectos "oficiales" los beneficios
y obligaciones establecidas del acuerdo con la
Software Freedom Conservancy?

Does SFC Fiscal Soponsorship benefits/obligations
apply to sugar lab's "official" projects?
/
This is in relation to your question.
See you at the meeting!

Sebastian