[Sugar-devel] Submission of Proposal and Video for GSoC Application

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:59:24 EDT 2024

Hi Soham,

Your proposal is confusing.
You mention Sugarizer but your proposal is about "Add an AI-assistant to
the Write Activity" project which is related to Sugar.
Both Sugar and Sugarizer are hosted by SugarLabs and share the same spirit
but they don't use the same technical stack.
Walter and Ibiam are more appropriate than me to study your proposal.

Regards.

    Lionel