[Sugar-devel] Submission of Proposal and Video for GSoC Application

SOHAM SARODE sohamsarode2312 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:16:40 EDT 2024

Dear Sugar Labs Community,

I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I am reaching out to
formally present my draft proposal for the Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
program, specifically focusing on the Sugarizer project. Enclosed with this
email is the link to my draft proposal, which includes the completion of
the Pawn tutorial along with short videos. These materials are available in
the dedicated channel for the GSoC project I am keenly interested in.

I kindly request members of the Sugar Devel mailing list to take a moment
to review my draft proposal and offer your valuable feedback. Your insights
and suggestions will significantly contribute to refining and enhancing my
proposal as I progress toward its finalization for the GSoC application.

Thank you for considering my proposal, and I eagerly anticipate your
constructive feedback.

Best regards,
Soham Sarode

Proposal Link