[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal Feedback Request

Ajeet Pratap Singh ajeetpratap517 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:30:19 EDT 2024

Dear Sugar Labs community and Mentors,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to request your
feedback on my Google Summer of Code proposal for the project *Add
Real-time Collaboration to Music Blocks* before the upcoming submission
deadline. I have already shared a copy of my proposal with project mentors
Walter Bender and Devin Ulibarri.

As there is still time before the deadline, I believe it would be
beneficial to present the proposal to the entire community for broader
feedback. I kindly request the community to review my proposal and provide
your valuable insights.

For your convenience, I have attached the proposal to this email. I am
eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
Ajeet Pratap Singh
ajeetpratap517 at gmail.com