[Sugar-devel] Draft Project Proposal for GSoC'24 - Sugarizer VueJS Core (Korada Vishal)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:40:01 EDT 2024

Hi Vishal,

Very detailed proposal.

Few things:
- Regarding the Journal view, be careful : depending on the selection in
the footer bar the Journal should be loaded from the local storage (as
today in the home view), from the user Journal on the server or from the
shared Journal on the server. It's not the same code to load it depending
on this.
- The assignment feature should be integrated too in the Journal (see the
Journal part here
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/archives/2022/student-reports/sugarizer-assignments-Rohan-Kumar..md
)
- Electron and Android integrations don't need to be encapsulated in Vue.js.
- Upload/download of documents from/to the device are important feature to
reproduce in v2
- Selenium testing is a good idea but it could take time (more than one
week).

Regards.

    Lionel