[Sugar-devel] Does Sugar on XO-1 support Python 3?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 14 15:28:55 EDT 2024

OLPC OS for the XO-1 does not have Python 3 support for activities.

If I recall correctly, it isn't the lack of Python 3, but a lack of everything else, such as gobject and GTK, all the way down the stack to the kernel.

If you want to release a Python 2 activity as an update, there are branches in some of the repositories, and the old activities.sugarlabs.org