[Sugar-devel] Eager to work in fixing the UI of sugarizer.

MR. OPTIMIST panuj7295 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:24:04 EST 2023

Hello everyone !
                 I am Anuj Verma from Maharashtra, India majoring in
computer science and engineering.  I have worked in multiple projects and
web applications including AI projects.
I have checked the sugarizer, it's pretty good but I believe it's UI can be
improved. Like we
can add links to words as well as icons, we can improve icons as well which
is less user friendly(in my opinion).I have experience of working with many
projects but have not worked on open source yet. I'm writing to seek
further comments and be open to constructive feedback and criticism. Your
response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Thank you