[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Vue.js UI Meeting #5 : 27th June 2022

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:39:11 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 5th meeting related to the project with Lionel Laske.
Tasks of the previous week:

   - Task #1: I was adding a TODO list to migrate bootstrap-tour to introJs
   library in activities. I was also updating the Sugarizer tutorial for
   introJs activity.
   - Task #2: I was migrating a sample activity (Pawn.activity) from vue2
   to vue3.
   - Task #3: After completing task #2 I will have been working to migrate
   the MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.

Problems experienced last week:

   - Task #1: No problem. Almost completed.
   - Task #2: Because of many breaking changes from vue2 to vue3. A lot of
   errors are thrown in the console and it's become a bit complicated to
   migrate.
   - Task #3: task #2 was not completed, so its pull request is still in
   progress.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: We found a small issue (the responsiveness of tour-box is not
   working properly on changing screen size during the activity for the steps
   which are not targeting any element) during migrating bootstrap-tour to
   introJs library for the Sugarizer home. In this task, I will be solving
   this issue.
   - Task #2: I will continue the migration of a sample activity
   (Pawn.activity) from vue2 to vue3.
   - Task #3: Once task #2 is completed then in this task I will be
   migrating the MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha