[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Vue.js UI Meeting #3 : 14th June 2022

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:11:40 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 3rd meeting related to the project with Lionel Laske.
Tasks of the previous week:

   - Task #1: I continued the working on dollar street issue
   <https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/1075>. (Adding Previous/Next
   button in DollarStreet activity to navigate in images)
   - Task #2: I was working on making a tour UI using introJS tour library
   similar to the current bootstrap-tour UI, by adding a custom class for
   buttons, If this didn't work then will try to impliment the same with
   driverJs tour library.
   - Task #3: I was exploring Vue unit testing
   <https://fr.vuejs.org/v2/guide/testing.html> for fronted using its docs.
   This will help to write testing for the files which will be written to
   replace enyoJs.

Problems experienced last week:

   - Task #1: No problem, This issue is completed and merged.
   - Task #2: I am able to implement introJs tour library on a sample
   activity(Pawn activity) with similar UI as in bootstrap-tour, just needed
   to implement it on a fully working activity.
   - Task #3: We discussed these testing docs but we are currently pausing
   it and first implementing a component in Vue. This will help us to
   know what we need to test and then will resume it.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: I will be implementing introJs tour UI in MindMath by
   replacing bootstrap-tour library.
   - Task #2: I will be exploring Vue3 documents and try to know what
   installation process can be followed of it according to our environment,
   i.e. can we use the direct script or not like we are already using with
   Vue2.
   - Task #3: Once task #2 is completed then in this task I will be
   migrating the MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha