[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Vue.js UI Meeting #7 : 11th July 2022

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:18:40 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 7th meeting related to the project with Lionel Laske.
Tasks of the previous week:

   - Task #1: I was working to find a better solution for the declaration
   of the custom directive in Vue i.e. can we still write a function for it in
   `SugarToolbar.js` in place of the main app (activity.js) file.
   - Task #2: I was migrating a MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.
   - Task #3: I was working on the migration process of the icon.js
   component from enyoJs to VueJs.

Problems experienced last week:

   - Task #1: No problem. It's done now using "directives:" in vueJs.
   - Task #2: Many properties and features are deprecated in Vue3. Because
   of this, a lot of changes needed to be done than just updating syntax. WE
   decided to keep this work on hold for now.
   - Task #3: We started the migration process, currently exploring docs
   for testing.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: Writing icon.js component by creating a new web app.
   - Task #2: I will be writing a test for the front-end app.
   - Task #3:  will be writing a unit test for the icon.js component to
   check its proper working.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha