[Sugar-devel] Gsoc'21

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:27:33 EDT 2021

Hi Shubhangi,

Hmmm. You're right, it sounds like Chrome browser look for index.html on
the web instead of trying locally!

Try with the full local path where you clone the repo, something like:

open -n /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app --args
--allow-file-access-from-files file:///Users/XXXX/sugarizer/index.html

It should work.

Regards.

        Lionel