[Sugar-devel] Gsoc'21

Shubhangi Bansal shubhangibansal69 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:50:31 EST 2021

Hello,

I am facing an issue in setting up the developing environment of sugarizer.
I followed the steps as mentioned here
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/dev/docs/tutorial/VueJS/step0.md> but
still my browser cant access the index.html file. I have tried all the
possible ways but still facing the same issue.
I'm attaching the screenshots for the same. Please guide me. Thank you
My pc: M1 MacbookAir
browser: chrome

Thanks.