[Sugar-devel] Gradual reorganizing of Music Blocks codebase

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Tue Sep 8 13:42:39 EDT 2020

@Anindya, I defer to Walter Bender as he is the project lead for this
Sugar Labs project. That being said, everything you propose sounds great
and I trust you have the technical ability given all the great work you
did over the summer.

If we do end up refactoring, I am happy to test anything out and provide
my feedback as a user and "the music guy".

@Vaibhav, thanks for the links.

Vaibhav Aren: