[Sugar-devel] (100issuesMB):Week1

Saksham Mrig sakshammrigdgr8 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:55:06 EDT 2020

Hi,
I realize that I haven't given a formal introduction ,
I am Saksham Mrig, student at IIIT-Delhi ,one of the GSOC-students this
year. My project is to Resolve 100 issues in Music Blocks
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6367628337086464>. I will be
working with my mentors - Sumit Srivastava ,Walter and Vaibhav Aren.

This week I had Meetings with my mentors and other gsoc students on jit.s
<http://jit.si>i. I also had a separate meeting with Sumit where he
answered some of the queries I had and we discussed how I can move forward
with my project.
By next week , I would like to sort out my goals as clearly as I can and
list down a bunch of issues to start with.

Since my project is to solve issues in MusicBlocks this summer, I kindly
request sugarlab members to report issues , comment on our PRs and discuss
solutions with us. I am happy to help other students in their projects as
well.

Regards
--
- Saksham