[Sugar-devel] Discussing GSOC project sugarizer knowledge activity pack

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:02:31 EDT 2020

Le lun. 16 mars 2020 à 15:35, prakash ujjwal <prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> Thanks Lionel.
>
> Regarding the second question,
> If I am the child or user, I have my skills set of which some of are
> validated by me and some skills are not.
> So, I share the activity ,the users joining my activity instance, will get
> all my skills set but can't edit those skills. ( Like exerciser activity)
> Also they can't see which activities are validated or not validated by me.

You're wrong. They can see which activities are validated and even see
proof of validation if there is some.
Think to this feature like a way to show your school report card - with
grade in each area - to other.

> But if we talk about the use for sharing skills set feature.
> Is it to,
> 1) Let teachers see the skill set the child(one who is sharing the
> activity) wants to acquire ,

And see the current skills the child already acquire.

> 2) let other children use the same skill set as others for themselves
> Am I right?

Once again, it's just to see the current skill the child already acquire.
The skill set will be shared by the teacher at the beginning of the year
(*) so every child should already have the same skill set. So sharing the
skill set using presence is not a way to retrieve the same skill set.

> Are their any other uses?

No other use case for the share feature.

               Lionel.

(*) By publishing it on the shared journal for example. The activity will
also propose some existing skill set (French Primary School, Montessori,
...) and the user should be able to retrieve a new skill set via an URL
(like the feature Library/Add library in Video Viewer activity).

Thanks