[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:53:40 EDT 2020

Hello,
I am Abhishek Tanwar ,3rd year IT student from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College
of Engineering, New Delhi ,India .I started contributing to SUGARIZER about
a month ago and I have make quite a few contributions towards Sugarizer
repository.
I am interested in 3 GSoC ideas which are as follows:

   - Sugarizer game activity pack
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-game-activity-pack>
   - Sugarizer knowledge activity pack
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-knowledge-activity-pack>
   - Sugarizer School Portal
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-school-portal>

I want to discuss the above ideas with Lionel Laske sir so that I can start
making my proposal."via Direct Mail" is written with Lionel Laske's name in
Sular Labs GSoC repository but I am afraid if I can e-mail him until he
asks to I am permitted to.
How can I get started? Any help in this direction would be much appreciated.

Thank You