[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 8 18:24:38 EDT 2020

Hello,

Our mentors vary in their approach to communication.

Lionel has explicitly invited direct mail, and we marked that on the
ideas page.

You can find Lionel's mail address on his GitHub profile.

https://github.com/llaske

If you feel it is important for others to see what you ask, then you
can CC the mailing list.

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 02:23:40AM +0530, Abhishek Tanwar wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Abhishek Tanwar ,3rd year IT student from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of
> Engineering, New Delhi ,India .I started contributing to SUGARIZER about a
> month ago and I have make quite a few contributions towards Sugarizer
> repository.
> I am interested in 3 GSoC ideas which are as follows:
>
>   • [1]Sugarizer game activity pack
>   • [2]Sugarizer knowledge activity pack
>   • [3]Sugarizer School Portal
>
> I want to discuss the above ideas with Lionel Laske sir so that I can start
> making my proposal."via Direct Mail" is written with Lionel Laske's name in
> Sular Labs GSoC repository but I am afraid if I can e-mail him until he asks
> to I am permitted to.
> How can I get started? Any help in this direction would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank You

> [1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-game-activity-pack
> [2] https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-knowledge-activity-pack
> [3] https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-school-portal