[Sugar-devel] Today's Minutes and Next Meeting Time

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Wed Dec 9 15:48:33 EST 2020

Hi All,

The date and time of the next SLOBs Meeting [1] is 12-23-20 at 19:30
UTC.

For the next meeting, the agenda is up at
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2020-12-23

We will be discussing a possible "Sugar Labs Code-in", so it would be
great to have your input.

I recommend that, if you are interested in attending the meeting, you:
1. Mark your calendar. I do my best to send reminders, but today my
email got trapped in spam and I did not have the time to troubleshoot.
2. Please let us know soon if you plan to attend so that we may send you
a link in advance. Please send your request to slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org

As for today's meeting minutes, they are up at:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2020-12-09

Best,
Devin

Links: