[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Sugar 0.113 unstable

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Mar 15 22:51:04 EDT 2019

Sorry, I don't know.  I've not done that.  So many things would go
wrong.  You ought to wait for Fedora project to package Sugar 0.113.

I'm testing on Ubuntu 18.04 at the moment, and it seems okay after
fixing those two errata in my previous post to this thread.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/