[Sugar-devel] Help-21 fails to start

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Mar 7 01:43:33 EST 2019

I am trying to install help-20 (from Godiard's repository). I downloaded
the zip and put it in an XO-1.75 in /home/olpc/Documents. I then
unzipped it and ran python setup.py dist_xo. I then installed the
activity via sugar-install-bundle. However, it behaves as before.

I am speculating that what is expected to happen is that the html
versions of the documentation are to be created via the make html. I am
speculating that this make command depends on an installed python-sphinx
package. I was able to install the Sphinx on my Ubuntu laptop by pippy.
However, pippy does not appear to be installed on the XO's.

My next step is to try the make html to see if it generates the html
version.

Tony