[Sugar-devel] Error testing collaboration using 2 Oracle virtual machines

ANIKET MATHUR amathur at ec.iitr.ac.in
Mon Jun 10 00:37:26 EDT 2019

*Do you have a Collaboration Server configured in My Setting - Network?*
No, I don't have it configured, since . I am using both the vm's on the
same internal network, do I have to configure it.
Also, I am able to see the buddy icon of other instance in the
neighbourhood view of the first instance and vice versa.
Thanks!