[Sugar-devel] Running Sugar Desktop on Ubuntu 18.04

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 4 05:19:24 EDT 2019

Swarup and I worked through this.  It was caused by missing PolicyKit
action files, after native install of Sugar to /usr/local.  Fix was to
add symbolic links for the action files;

sudo ln -sf /usr/local/share/polkit-1/actions/org.sugar.* \
    /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/