[Sugar-devel] Launching Activity from within another activity

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:52:41 EDT 2019

Hey Hrishi,
I had doubt. I know that you recently worked on launching an activity from
within an activity using sugar3.activity.activity.launch_bundle().

I'm also working on a similar thing. I want to launch browse-activity from
terminal-activity.
I know that I need use the same function, and I have, but I realised that I
am not passing a parameter called ''browse-activity' anywhere. So my
launch_bundle is calling a Write-activity and storing all the metadata
there.

I wish to know if got stuck in an obstacle similar to mine, and if you
perhaps know a way too fix me, just let me know. I'm have been working on
it for some time now, and I haven't been able t figure it out.

I'll send a similar mail to @Sugar-dev Devel
<sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org> as well. Thought I should ask you
personally as well!

Thank you,