[Sugar-devel] Suggestion on moving from IRC to Gitter

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:38:15 EST 2019

Here's a relevant discussion regarding adoption Gitter I started about 11
months ago:

https://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2018-February/055061.html

Here are other relevant discussions:

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2017-September/054825.html

and here:

https://github.com/hylang/hy/issues/1357#issuecomment-331543249

I'd still prefer Gitter, having used most alternatives to IRC, and the IRC
itself.

Regards
Sumit Srivastava