[Sugar-devel] Mentors for Sugar on Raspberry Pi?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jan 13 20:55:10 EST 2019

Thanks, but it is already done.

Sugar on a Stick works on a Raspberry Pi.

The web content is out of date, that's all.  Just need someone who
will update that content.  It is not suitable for GSoC project
because;

1.  it will take only a very short time, and;

2.  it does not involve coding.

To fix the situation, download Sugar on a Stick for Raspberry Pi,
install it on a Raspberry Pi, and edit the content.

After being moved from the Wiki, the content is spread across a few
places;

https://sugarlabs.org/sugar-for-raspberry-pi/
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/rpi.md
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/rpi-soas.md

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 01:58:10PM +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sugar on Raspberry Pi is very important to the community, I believe that it
> should be a GSoC project. But do we have any potential mentors here, that can
> help on the project?
>
>   The current image for RPi has some sensory issues, which is one of the
> reasons why it was built.  It will great if someone with experience on RPI can
> mentor this project
>
> [1]https://sugarlabs.org/sugar-for-raspberry-pi/
> --
>
>   Samson Goddy