[Sugar-devel] Errors from Soas 29

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:51:28 EST 2019

Hello,

Ibiam and I are currently working to install Sugar in the classroom, so we
decided to download Soas 32-bit versions. After installing, we ran into
some problems immediately after the desktop booted which can be found
here[1]. I also noticed whenever I click on the speaker icon, the bottom of
the frame becomes darker. I tested collaboration using Jabber service,
Ibiam couldn't find the desktop on the neighborhood but the desktop can
alongside.

  Quick question? what are the best ways to make sugar to talk to each
other? Those desktop are using mini USB wifi adaptors(working on windows)
but not Soas. I will be testing on more systems by Wednesday.

Logs[2]

[1]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick#Known_bugs
[2]https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/4QIR-XATy2wmnZb2VbNn3A

--