[Sugar-devel] setting up the development environment

Naman Nimmo namangera15 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:14:42 EST 2019

Hello mentors,
I want to contribute to this open-source project. I have read the
documentation already. I know python and want to contribute to "sugar", but
I am facing some trouble in setting up the development environment. Once I
installed Sugar on ubuntu 19.04, Sugar 0.112 does not start. In the docs,
it is written that I need to first log out & then log in again, but It
won't display anything once I type sugar in the terminal. What should I do?