[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Regarding Stand at FOSDEM [1-2 February]

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:26:14 EST 2019

Hello folks,
Loving the energy of Google Code-In!
FOSDEM [0] is one of the biggest conferences for open-source software
developers with over 600+ lectures, 80+ projects and thousands of people
that participate in it. It's taking place in Brussels / 1 & 2 February
2020. There are many projects, organizations, and companies that are a part
of it every year. I am very happy to announce that *Sugar Labs* has been
selected for the *Stands event* at FOSDEM [1]
<https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-11-19-accepted-stands/> Very much like,
what we had at PyCon US but larger. FOSDEM is one of the few conferences
that I think will be a great opportunity for us to be representing Sugar
Labs on a global platform with some of the biggest FOSS projects on
display.

Let me know what you all think, and yeah! let's do work towards making it a
big success!

Best,
Vipul Gupta
@vipulgupta2048