[Sugar-devel] SpellCheck for write activity project

Jake Scarlet mmatty26 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 03:04:56 EDT 2019

I tested the API from Speak activity. It's fine but I personally found
https://github.com/Hagsten/Talkify to be a better option. I could also
tweak the voice a bit to make it sound like Alice from the Python version
of write, I've looked into the licencing and all.
So should I use this or the one in Speak activity?