[Sugar-devel] GCI status

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:13:25 EDT 2018

I have looked at just about every unpublished task. If your task is
unpublished, it means that it is either incomplete or a duplicate of any
existing task. Please contact me if you have any questions (there is no
mechanism for me to comment on individual tasks and as I have noted
previously, admins do not get notifications when tasks are added or
modified, so it is important that you contact me and/or Ibiam about
individual tasks.)

-walter

--
Walter Bender